Sunday, July 8, 2012

Enjoy the little things...

I've been thinking about how sometimes we seem to focus on the big things and kinda forget about the little stuff. So I made a list of little and simple things I enjoy (some might even seem silly).
1. Cuddling =) (usually it relaxes me)

2. Clean sheets and clean pillowcases. I really enjoy the smell of them, specially on the first night I change them.

3. Homemade food. I may not be the best cook, not as good as my mom, but I still prefer my homemade meals than fast food.

4. Relaxing on the couch watching a movie or a silly tv show (like bridezillas or the bachelor/ette) with a nice smelling canddle on the side table =)

5. Sunsets...even if I only get to see them from the window.

6. Conversations w/my husband, specially about the future. We talk about the dog and cat we would like to get and most importantly about the boy and/or girl we hope and pray we get to have one day.

Yesteday my husband I blew some bubbles =)

No comments:

Post a Comment