Friday, July 27, 2012

2nd week of vacation...

This week was very uneventful. I didn't get to do much or go out much. Since J. started working monday and we only have one car for now, I stayed home all day for 3 days. I guess you can say that at least I got a lot of rest and did a lot of house cleaning. Aside from doing the house chores, I watched tv, surf the net and relaxed. Yesterday, I did some shopping after J came home from work. Today My SIL picked me up and I did some laundry @ my parents house, we watched a (kinda) scary/suspence movie and had some pizza. I'm guessing I problably gained about 3-5 lbs during this 2 wks off =(.
Even though we didn't get to go out of town I'm happy that J has a job now. Much better than the last one, I'm hoping things get better for him, for us! =)
 
Took this one last sunday @ the Cow Palace (I believe there was 11,400 and something people on that day)
 
 
Girls having fun
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment