Saturday, July 21, 2012

1st week of summer vacation =)

It's saturday and I have to admit that my 1st week of vacation passed too fast =(
The first 6 images were taken last saturday after I got out of work (and officially started vacations). My parents were having a bbq and invited us (hubs. couldn't go since he was out helping a friend). Food was good and it a nice way to welcome my 2 wks of rest. Even though we are not leaving town for my vacation, I have enjoyed not having to wake up to an alarm every day among other things. Like hanging w/my hubby and family.

 
We played w/glitter and made bubbles. My mom made some pretty bigs ones, like the size of a human head!
 
 
 
 
 
 
On monday we (sil-nieces and me) had a yummy breakfast then went to the park.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
On thursday, my husband and I ran some errands and then grab some yummy sandwiches for lunch. It was a good day =)
p.s: Congradulations hubby on your new job. 143!

No comments:

Post a Comment