Monday, June 21, 2010

With every month the passes

it gets more difficult to be positive. Cycle 19 was a fail because @ the last minute my follicles had poor respond to the medication =( So I tried to stay positive and told my self that at least next cycle I would be on vacation and at least I would be more relax since I would not have to worry about requesting time for appts. Well, never mind that, AF decided to show up about 10 days early and since we are gonna be out of town for 3 days, plus other timing issues, I didn't even get to do treatment this time. It SUCKS! every time I think we might actually have a chance something goes wrong. It's been almost 3 months since my 2nd IUI and since then we haven't had a real shot. I don't mean to me whinny, but it's so frustrating. At times I feel like I'm loosing hope =( then I remind my self, that I can't do that because at the moment it seems to be the only thing we have to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Just gotta keep our heads up and do what's best! I think we'll have the BFP sooner rather than later. -DH.

    ReplyDelete