Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another setback/dissapointment...

Last time I posted here I was in a better mood and feeling more hopefully than I'm feeling now. After doing Bravelle (injections) from cd#3-13, I went in today for another ultrasound and to see if my follicles were ready for IUI on cd#16. However, today instead of bigger follicles, the 3 main I had last appt, had disappeared or shrunk to a size 9...half the minimum size my dr. wants them for IUI. Even my lining went from an size 8.3 to an 8. I kinda new something was weird since my follies were not maturing as much as is expected, but I still couldn't help having a mini emotional break down after the ultrasound. The RE told me next cycle they are gonna start me on 225 units instead of 150. I really do hope and pray that my ovaries will respond better to that, as for now I can't help feeling disappointed, sad and mad at my body. So much for a March baby right?...

1 comment: