Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another cycle...finally!

It has been almost a month since I last posted. I didn't really had something "important" to post about, and since I had those freaking cysts, I was kinda down. However, I'm happy to say that those cysts decided to shrink down(thanks to GOD =)) and yesterday after my baseline appt. I was able to start on my medication again. This is month 21th/ cycle 19th and it will be our 3rd IUI (second time w/injectables). I'm just hoping and praying that this cycle will be IT.
Other than that, I've been working on learning how to use my camera on manual mode. I'm also planning to get new lens for my camera since the kit one's don't seem to be that good. Anyways, here are some photos I've taken in the past 2 wks. (Don't judge, I'm new @ it)





ps: my husband gave me the cool/pretty Pandora bracelet, I'm hoping to add the stroller charm soon =)







No comments:

Post a Comment