Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taking a forced, but no so unwelcomed break

So after another failed IUI (#2) I went in today for my baseline ultrasound. Unfortunately it showed I have 4 not so small cysts, 1 on the right ovary and 3 on the left. Therefore, the RE said I'm not doing injections/medications this cycle. I do have to do 1 HCG shot tomorrow, to see if that helps the cysts go away faster and hopefully by next cycle they'll be gone.
A few days ago, J and I talked about how if this cycle didn't work, we were gonna take a month break, since the past 2 month, last one specially, I've been feeling really stressed. Therefore, taking this month off from TTC is not that bad, and I look forward to start "fresh" next cycle (w/out any big cyst).
As for this month, I'm planning to relax and focus on learning how to use my new camera =)

No comments:

Post a Comment