Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family fun and little more...











Today was a nice day =) got to spend most of the day w/my parents, brothers (and wives) and my 5 nieces. We had lots of food and even cake for dessert. My dad did most of the barbecuing and I think most of us ended up w/very full bellies. It was nice to see my two youngest nieces playing together and I got to take some nice snapshots through out the day.


There was only one part that wasn't nice and was when a relative I had not seeing in over a year asked if I had any kids of my own yet, the question came after this person also mentioned that I look bigger than last time he had seeing me. So not only was I uncomfortable, but a lot of the sudden got emotional and had to walk away to cry for a little bit. I mean what was I supposed to say? Mmmh yes I know I'm fat and no I'm not pregnant, but I've been trying for almost 2 years now and so far had 2 failed IUI's...nope I just said, yes I've gain weight as you can see and no no babies yet, then I felt like tears were coming and walked away...kinda dumb I know. However, I did recover after a few mins. and joined the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment