Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Trip to the Oakland Museum

So today is my 3rd day of being on vacation =) Since I/we don't get to get out of town, I decided I wasn't going to stay @ home and let my vacations pass me by just sitting in front of the t.v or using the laptop. I've decided that even if I stay local there's things to do besides house cleaning.
I found a good deal last week on groupon for the Oakland Museum and got it. So today, my SIL Lorena and my 3 nieces and myself went to the museum. Since I had not been there in over 15 years (boy that makes me feel old) and my nieces had not been there,it was a nice experience =) Specially for the 2nd one that loves drawing and art. She's really good @ it! We saw some interesting stuff and stayed there for almost 3 hours, overall it was GOOD =)

 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment