Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mimi

Took some photos of this little girl last week, but had not finished editing. I've used my camera more this past week than in the past month. I still need to post some pics from the aquarium (went this Saturday).
I'm happy to write that my little list that I made on the 1st day of my vacation is almost complete. It was more like 2 lists actually; one of things I needed to do and one of things I wanted to do. Yesterday I completed the needed to do =) and hopefully by tomorrow night I complete my fun list =p
 
 
 
This kid is funny, if I ask her to smile for the camera she gives me this very "fake" smile, but if I do or say something silly and snap away I get some really cute & natural smiles. She's one of my best "models"
 
 
 
 
For this one, she hates having her pic take. So I asked her if I could take these w/her "dolls/buddies" and she agree, I'll take what I can get =)
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment