Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keep trying...

That's what I tell my self every time a cycle ends and I'm not pregnant. I was supposed to test (pregnancy) this coming Saturday, but I guess AF decided to not let me have anymore hopes for this cycle and came 5 days early =( I feel upset/sad and disappointed. Like always, I tell my self to not get my hopes to high up, but I guess I always do because at the end when it's another BFN or AF gets here I cry. Today, I went in for my baseline scan and it turns out I have 3 cysts, even though they were not too big the RN did say that they might have an impact on how my follicles responded to the meds. So, I decided to wait or take a treatment free cycle and give those cysts a chance to go away. Also, it's a break from the stress and emotional roller coaster that TTC is.
I was doing fine, or at least I thought that until a couple that was standing next to me (while I waited for my follow-up instructions) was handed their first pregnancy ultrasound...Yep, I even saw it when the MA gave it to them and said what it was. Right after I was able to leave and of course had to hold tears from the elevator to my car. I just hope one day we get to have our first pregnancy ultrasound too.
To make my self feel a bit better I got a new book that just came out yesterday, I had waited for a while:

1 comment: