Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 days to go...

So today is 5 days past ovulation/past IUI#3. I'm supposed to test on the 28th, but I decided I'm waiting and extra day, 8/29/10. I just hate being disappointed and I'm scare of testing =( . Of course I'm hoping and praying for the best(a BFP) and I go back and forth from being positive and hopeful to getting mad at my self for getting my hopes to high. Also having "phantom symptoms" doesn't help much. I've been having breast tenderness for the past 6 days, so most likely is just a late side effect from bravelle. Today for about 2hrs I have cramps on and off. Maybe it's just wishful thinking...=/
Yesterday I went to Ross and passed the baby area and I refused to look @ the baby stuff, this might some dumb, but I don't want to jinx my self. This 2 wks of waiting are driving me crazy...

1 comment:

  1. Driving you crazy? Need I remind you your married to me, honey. You passed crazy quite a few years ago! But let's both hope for that BFP!

    ReplyDelete