Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's over one week

since last time I posted. Several things have happened since then, the most important one was that we did our first (and hopefully only) IUI on March 2nd. The procedure was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be, and it took much less time than what I thought it would. The RE told me to test on 3/16, but to be honest I would rather test the day after AF is supposed to show, which is 3/18. I honestly hate seen a BFN a bit more than getting AF =(. However, if I have a good temp. on 3/16 I might do a HPT... so we'll see.
So far I haven't had any symtoms, except for tender breast, but then again I noticed I get that way about a wk after Femara. I'm trying to be positive, but at the same time I don't wanna get my hopes too high up.
On other "events" I woke up w/a nasty bad sore throat since monday (3/1) and it lasted almost the whole week. After that I got bad neck/shoulder pain from sat-sunday =(. So my week sucked, except for the IUI part =-/
Another thing that sucked about this week is that J. was supposed to start a new job this week, however, things didn't work out =(. Therefore he's still looking, and we are hoping that soon he'll find one...
The next 7 days of waiting will be long and I'll just have to keep my mind busy, just hope next week I can post some happy news =)

No comments:

Post a Comment