Sunday, July 24, 2016

June...came and went fast.

I was excited for June to get here since my 2 week vacation started on the last week of this month. It feel like June came and went fast, as my vacations, but I'm happy I was able to take 2 weeks off back to back since for the past 3 years I was only able take 1 week vacation at a time, so that was nice =)
In June we had a emoji theme "party" or celebration for my 10 yr old niece that was promoted from elementary to middle school and I went camping for 2 days and 2 nights with one of my brothers and his family.

These are random photos from the 2 firsts weeks of the month.

The emoji party was captured with the big camera.

Phone pics from the 2 day camping trip. Last time I went camping, before this was when the summer before I turned 20...15 yrs ago =( wow can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment