Sunday, April 24, 2016

And another month goes by...

It's been five weeks since my last post. Not much has happened, but still want to include some photos so I can come back one look at them =)


These are from going out to dinner w/my nieces, one was from after doing a photo session w/2 nieces and their mom and the other one was just going out to eat w/my 2 oldest nieces and lil' sister, we did a little shopping too =)


This was J's first time meeting Lobo, Rojo's son =) Both boys just want to be pet, they are big and can be intimidating if you don't know them, but they are sweet puppies =) I love them both!

Last Saturday I tagged along w/my brother and his family to S.F, it was a nice day in the city w/nice weather and good food =)
& last, these are photos from this week (except the one from my parents 03/21) Today has been a lazy Sunday, with ice cream and too much tv watching.

P.S I'm really looking for forward to my 2 weeks summer vacations, hoping there is no problems about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment