Sunday, October 18, 2015

October so far.

Two more weeks left for October and 2 and 1/2 months left for this year...almost 34 =0 wow, time sure goes by quickly, even if it seems nothing changes, it does. But I don't want to get too sentimental so instead here I'm just gonna post pictures (mostly from my phone) from the past 3 wks.


This year's Fall decor, simple.

Things and people that have made me smile =)

I was off for 1 week and we had our 8th year anniversary on the 7th, so we did a mini photo session at the same spot we did it last year. Even though my camera's control died as soon as we got there and I had to run back and forth, I think we got a few nice shots.


A comparison from last year and this year =)

and me from the 7th and yesterday:

same, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment