Monday, September 22, 2014

Finally Fall...

Today is the 1st official day of the my fav. season =) We've been having some hot and muggy days over the past weeks, so it's nice to welcome the cooler weather. Yesterday was a lazy-Sunday-pj-day all day, it was kinda cool and cloudy all day so we just stayed home, relaxed and ordered Chinese for dinner (still did laundry thought). Around 7pm (after watching 2 movies and being on Pinterest for several hrs) I decided to paint so the 2 little white pumpkins I got as fall decor last year. I painted them gold this is how they turned out =)
I'm liking gold color lately.

Now some photos from Labor day til this past Saturday:

Last photo was taken w/my cell...love the color of the clouds

1 comment:

  1. I know that chubby guy your kissing! He's kinda funny. This is a good post, and pleases the fat hubby.

    ReplyDelete