Saturday, October 12, 2013

@ the park

Yesterday was my last day of vacation. This week off was my last official vacation of the year. Overall, it was a good week. It could've have been better, but at least it wasn't bad.
Monday was our 6th anniversary. Tuesday, I stayed home all day and only went out to the meeting. Weds & Thurs, I went to my brother's place, did some laundry, pick up my 2 oldest nieces from school. Friday (yesterday) I looked after these two for couple of hrs. =) We slept a bit, had a late breakfast, went to get me some very needed work clothes (thanx again husband for telling about this place) and spend about 1.5hr @ the park. I let them run loose for a about an hour then took some photos, which by the way I really liked =) Then on the way home we got some frosty's. Like I said overall, it was a good week.

 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment