Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall is here...

Although it still mostly feels like summer (today & the next 3 days we are supposed to be in the 70's) I'm looking forward to cooler weather and hot drinks =) The leaves are starting to change so that's a plus. I hope by the time I take my vacation (in 2 weeks) the weather will be all Fall, like in the 50's or low 60's would be nice =p Oh well, I can wish right?

This Sunday was the first official day of fall, so I added a bit of décor to our little apartment. I do want to get real flowers in the next week or so and the pumpkins in the table are real, just cute if you ask me =)

 
 
Also on Sunday I went out w/my parents and enjoyed a nice dinner, then we did a mini session in a small park close to home. I like how these one came out and would like to print and frame 1-2 for them. The flowers were a nice treat, since I didn't know they were there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment