Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life...lately

Things have not been the greatest around here lately =(  It feels like a lot and nothing it's happening at the same time. Some days I feel like things/life it's going to be okay, just going through a rough patch, I like to think. But other days I feel/wonder if this is it?

It's not like I want to be rich, have a perfect house and a perfect life. I just want to have a more "normal" kinda life. Just want to eventually move out of this tiny/expensive apartment. Go to work, come and talk about my day w/my husband, talk about his day @ work too and enjoy the rest of the evening together. I want to have a family, have at least one kid.
Give him/her all the love I still have to give. 
I want to relax and not feel stressed, anxious, scared, lonely and sad about simple everyday things =( I want to love and feel loved. Unfortunately, for me it's not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment