Monday, March 25, 2013

What happened to that girl?

I guess I ate her =(
In high school I used not care what I eat, I could eat little or a lot, homemade or sometimes not so healthy food and never care about my weight. When I started high school I was 115lbs, when I graduated @ 18 I was 125lbs. I was happy w/my weight and at 5'4" I was considered healthy. However, those "skinny" days are long gone, and now @ 31 I weight much much more than I thought I ever would =( I must change that and I must do it now!

This was about 2 years before the wedding. I was about 23 and about 140-145lbs
 
This was about 6 months before the wedding. I was about 155lbs here. (The heaviest I ever was before getting married was 158, I was not working for about 6 months. Went from 143 to 158 in less than a year)
 
I didn't weight myself the day of the wedding, but I did the week before and I was 148lbs, so I'll just say I was 150 on my wedding day. The day I picked my dress (about 4 months before the wedding) I was 155. If fit me just right and @ the wedding it was just a bit loose on the top area.
 

 
This was taken about 6 months after our wedding. I guess about 155lbs...only 5 extra lbs after the wedding.
 
On my way to the top here. This was on our 1st year anniversary trip. I was 163 or 165lbs. I remember, because I took my weight a few days before the trip and it was one of those 2 numbers.
 
Posted by Picasa

I've been saying forever (past 5 years) that I need to loose weight, but instead of doing in it so, I've been doing the opposite. I really dislike my body. Not only am Obese but also feel disgusted w/myself. Hate to admit it, but mostly happens when I go shopping for new clothes and besides most of the cute outfits not fitting I get to see my self (in front of a big mirror and bright lights) and I almost feel like I don't recognize myself. I know it probably sounds shallow but it's true. However, I have more and better reasons to loose (a ton of) weight besides clothes.
1. My health, if I don't do something about it(like ASAP), I'm sure soon I'll have diabetes/high blood pressure and other fun stuff that comes w/being overweight.
2. A baby. It almost feels like it should be my #1. When I was going to the RE office, I was told several times that loosing weight could improve my chances of getting pg. Yet stupid me has not =(
3. To change the way I feel about my self. I don't think I'm shallow or superficial. However, it would be nice to look at the mirror every now and then and feel happy w/what I see, instead of trying not see myself because when I do I feel disgusted/embarrassed of how my body looks right now.
Sometimes I wonder if others think/feel disgusted/embarrassed about how I look as I do. =( I really want/need to change that.
I need to get up and really start moving.
I want to walk/run and need to eat healthier
and Stop making excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment