Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everyone is getting pregnant

but me!

or so it seems =(
We been on a break since NOV.2010 (almost 3 months already)and to be honest it feels like time has been frozen when it comes to TTC. I told my self to be positive and strong about TTC and I'm trying, however I already had one break down a few nights ago. It's barely the 3rd week of January and so far I've heard of 2 new pregnancies @ work, plus an old friend and one cousin just had their 1st babies...so staying positive and strong gets hard. I know I'm not the only woman struggling to have a baby, but sometimes it feels that way.
So a few nighs ago I broke down and cried. I cried for the baby I don't have and for the baby I may never have. I cried for having a broken body and for feeling that way. I cried for not being " a normal woman" and not being able to get pregnant and have a baby "the normal way". I also cried because I feel weak, and I don't want to be weak. I want to be strong and keep fighting until we have our baby then I know all of it will be worthed.

1 comment: