Friday, November 5, 2010

Another negative...

so IUI#4 was another fail. Even though I kept reminding my self not to get my hopes up, at the end when I called to get the beta results and was told it was negative (again)my heart broke. It's so freaking frustrating, upsetting and unfair. I plan to take this month off, just to give my mind, heart and body a break. Also there's a big chance I have at least 1 cyst left after another cycle of follitism.
I cried and now I feel a bit numb. As I was laying down I came up w/several reasons (although there's way more) why infertility sucks:
* sucks out the fun of baby making
* sucks out couples wallets (specially if your ins. doesn't cover IVF or don't have ins)
* sucks/takes your self steam
* sucks out the fun of baby showers or passing by the baby dept when shopping
Those are just a few reasons I'm sure many people can come out w/many more.

1 comment: