Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here we go again...

we are doing IUI #4 this coming Friday. I'm feeling both hopeful and nervous at the same time. Hopeful because this time we added Citrotide which basically helps to prevent me from ovulating too soon and therefore instead of just having 1 follicle, I'm hoping to end up w/3. However, I'm nervous because since this is IUI #4, I'm not sure my RE will let me do another one if this one doesn't work. In the past cycles they (RE office) has asked me if we have consider IVF. I also know that usually after 2-4 failed IUIs people move to IVF. And trust me, if money was an issue, we would gladly move to IVF next cycle (if we had to of course). Unfortunately, $ is an issue, and that sucks...a lot!

For now, I'll just try to be positive and hopeful. I like to believe miracles still happen.

1 comment: