Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wanting but waiting...


So I've always like taking pics. being in them not so much. I love taking pics. of my nieces/ family and would like to take pics. of nature like leaves, trees, flowers and so on. However, recently I've been more interested in learning more about photography and the more I read about exposure/saturation/lighting etc...the more I would like to learn. So, in order to do this I need to get a DSLR camera. Unfortunately these type of cameras are not cheap. The one that I've been eyeing online is $499 @ walmart online. It's a Canon Rebel Xs and so far I've seen good reviews on.

I actually started saving for it and hope to be able to get by the end of June. I can't wait to learn how to use it (manual mode) and hopefully this new hobby will be a good thing for me =) I would hope to take decent pics. of our future baby/s.


No comments:

Post a Comment